Friday, March 9, 2012

Week Ten: 03/04 - 03/10

For my research class, we were supposed to create something by using a material as a different material. As you can see, the project was rather confusing. I decided to create a beard out of dried hydrangeas. I cut out pieces of muslin and then sewed and glued the flowers to the muslin to create multiple chains. I shot my project on my friend Kenny.

On Wednesday, I took photos of Ruowei. We just went down Michigan Avenue and took photos. I had class in the afternoon so I wanted to stay in the area. accidentally changed my Blogspot interface and I don't think I can change it back. Hopefully I'll get used to it. 


  1. You should be able to change it back... there should be an option to move from Blogger in Draft to normal Blogger, look it up in your settings :)