Friday, March 9, 2012

Week Ten: 03/04 - 03/10

For my research class, we were supposed to create something by using a material as a different material. As you can see, the project was rather confusing. I decided to create a beard out of dried hydrangeas. I cut out pieces of muslin and then sewed and glued the flowers to the muslin to create multiple chains. I shot my project on my friend Kenny.


On Wednesday, I took photos of Ruowei. We just went down Michigan Avenue and took photos. I had class in the afternoon so I wanted to stay in the area. accidentally changed my Blogspot interface and I don't think I can change it back. Hopefully I'll get used to it. 



3 comments:

  1. You should be able to change it back... there should be an option to move from Blogger in Draft to normal Blogger, look it up in your settings :)

    ReplyDelete