Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week Nine: 02/26 - 03/03

This week I had my first large format critique and it went really well, I was really surprised because I was not at all impressed with my work. For that class my professor wants me to create a series of self portraits because he really liked the ones I did for our first critique. On Thursday I photographed Audrey again, it was really fun. We accidentally took the wrong bus and ended up being too north. When we got off of the bus and found a really beautiful beach.


After the beach we went to the nature museum in Lincoln Park, we went there to see the really interesting butterfly house. It was a room with butterflies flying everywhere. There were also so many specimens that were so beautiful.


After the museum, we went to the conservatory. It was beautiful. Unlike the other greenhouse I went to, they let us take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment