Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week Eight: 02/19 - 02/25

I used my school darkroom for the first time this week, the enlargers are so much better than the ones I used at home. For the first critique my instructor only wanted us to make contact prints. Fiber paper is so expensive, I'm still using RC paper because I have 100 sheets of 5 x 7.

  

I went to the conservatory with Mel, I had all of my large format camera equipment so they didn't let me in so I made Mel lay in dirt. On Wednesday, I finally took pictures for myself. I took photos of Angela for the first time, it was film so I'll develop those in a week or two.


Here are some random sketches in me Moleskine. I attempted to draw Magdalena Frackowiak but it didn't come out as well as I wanted it to. My jar of ink also spilled so it bled through a few of my pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment