Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week Four: 01/22 - 01/28

On Monday I took pictures of Caitlin. Because of the rain the night before, there was a lot of fog and I never took pictures in this kind of weather. Monday was the last day in New York until May. The next day I had a flight to Chicago. I met these two cute old ladies from Kansas City, they were very nice to talk to. Once I got back to Chicago I went to the dorms and got myself situated before I went to see friends.


It's so nice to be back at college with the friends I made in a few months. The people I've met at college are truly amazing and creative, I'm glad that I decided to go to art school and not an ordinary university. I think it's important to be surrounded by people who are driven by creativity.


I also love living by myself again, it gives me a sense of independence, something I didn't have back home while living with my parents. It's great now because my parents won't worry about me when I'm doing something really late. I know my parents care about me but sometimes it's just overbearing, I wish they could understand.

1 comment: